Question: Where is my order?
Answer: Select the link located on the bottom of the page to see tracking info
Question: What is buy now, pay later with Shop Pay?
Answer: Split your purchase into 4 equal, interest-free payments.
- Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license.
Question: What does the warranty cover?
Answer: Your BabyTreks product is guaranteed to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase under normal use and provided it is used in compliance with the instructions.
Please contact us HERE for instructions on where to return the product.
BabyTreks will either repair, or at our option, replace free of charge any parts necessary to correct any defects in material or workmanship which occur during the warranty period.
Please note that this limited warranty will not be applicable if:
• You fail to maintain the product in accordance with this owner’s manual. Please refer to the warnings and best use sections for the maintenance requirements.
• Damage is caused by you or any third party.
• The product is faulty due to general wear and tear which is a result of everyday use.
• The product is damaged as a result of an accident. Please refer to the warnings and best use sections of this manual for proper use.
We warrant that all BabyTreks products will be free from material defects, damage caused by improper care prior to the time of purchase, and workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover normal wear or damage from misuse, abuse, improper storage and handling, failure to follow the instructions on accident, unauthorized repair, or alteration.
The warranty expressly disclaims liability for incidental, special, and consequential damages of any nature. Any implied warranty arising by operation of law shall be limited in operation to the term of this warranty unless specifically covered by your national and/or local statutory rights. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights based on your state/province of residence.